- surgery went fine, but I was stuck in recovery for 4 hours because I was coughing up so much liquid and my lungs sounded "crackly".
- Holy endometriosis, Batman - they found stage 2 endometriosis on the back side of my uterus! I would never in a million years have guessed that I have endometriosis.
- Drugs are gooooooooooooood.
- I now know what early pregnancy feels like between my distended lower abdomen and my inability to hold more than a half bladder full of pee.
- On a non-surgery related note, the dog problem that was pushing me over the edge into full on mental breakdown is solved. Let us never speak of it again.
May 18, 2012
Rumors of my Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated...
I'm a little achy, a little sleepy, and a little distracted, so you guys get bullet points!