July 09, 2012

The Sunny Side

I could be bummed about the fact I started spotting a few days ago. I am choosing instead to look on the positive side:
  1. My temps have been elevated for about a week now, so it appears I really and truly ovulate 
  2. I don't have any HPTs in my home mocking me - good thing I had already promised myself I would not buy any unless I didn't start spotting
  3. Spotting during the second half of my luteal phase appears to be a regular thing for me - now I will know if I *don't* spot, I can get a little hopeful
  4. In another week-ish I should be able to call Dr. B's office. I am hoping and praying that we can stick to 100mg of clomid or less and it will enhance my (apparently) existing ability to ovulate now.
  See, many things to be thankful for. Who cares that this cycle was a "bust"? We weren't really trying anyway and I can still hope that we will be pregnant by the end of 2012.

6 comments:

  1. Ovulation is the first HUGE step. Congrats on the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the spotting. :( Good luck with the Clomid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is still a great step in the right direction! Ovulating is kinda crucial to getting pregnant so at least now you are doing that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that's great that you ovulated! Clomid should help with the LP spotting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic news. It means the surgery WORKED. Im smiling from ear to ear.

    Has your RE ever talked about progesterone to support your luteal phase? I used to spot but the progesterone cleared that right up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for ovulating!!! It's almost time to get back on the horse again. Thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete