November 16, 2011

Once More, With Feeling

Well, my first ovulatory cycle since January is ending. Tested this morning: negative. I knew that, but its good to have proof so I can mentally move on. I already ordered my next round of clomid. I'm excited for this next cycle. Now that I know 100mg of clomid works, I can really focus on doing everything right and actually have a good chance of seeing results. If everything goes well, my next testing date will be Dec. 21st. Wouldn't that be a nice Christmas present... And if not, hey at least I get to drink on Christmas and New Year's.

For now, I am thankful for small victories: I ovulated, I do not have luteal phase defect, I didn't spot the whole way through my luteal phase. These are all very good things! And I thank God for modern medicine that can help fix my broken body. I feel very hopeful for the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment